Kick off your shoes and come on in
Welcome to Coconut Beach House, a blissfully relaxed and comfortable 3-bedroom private holiday home set beside one of the most spectacular and secluded tropical beaches in the world and just five minutes from the heart of Cape Tribulation.
Cape Tribulation is a tropical paradise where the Daintree Rainforest meets the Great Barrier Reef, around 2.5 hours north of Cairns airport, and 1.5 hours from stylish Port Douglas. Here in Cape Tribulation, life moves at a slower pace and on a 17 acre forest & beachfront property with your own track to Coconut Beach and 3 kilometres of white sand beach to yourselves* you’ll find the concept of time slipping away…
For the adventurous, there’s heaps to do in Cape Tribulation – snorkel trips to the Great Barrier Reef, ocean kayaking for the best views of the Cape and fringing reef, jungle surfing through the Daintree Rainforest canopy, guided night walks into the dark side of the forest, river cruises in search of the fearsome saltwater crocodile, horse rides along the beach and through the forest, exotic fruit tasting, 4WD safaris up the famous Bloomfield Track and reef and river fishing to mention a few.
Then again, there’s that empty 3km beach again,or a good book and a comfy deckchair.
*well a few of us locals pop down to walk our dogs most afternoons, but if you don’t get at least a kilometre of empty beach we’ll eat our sunhats!
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathroom
- sleeps up to 8
- spacious open plan living area
- fully equipped kitchen & barbecue
- huge deck
- private track to the beach
- free WiFi
- 2 vehicle car port
- solar powered eco home
- find out more…
our favourite things
- miles of deserted beaches
- warm tropical climate year round
- rainforest, reef, rivers & beaches to explore
- space & freedom to get away from it all
- peace and tranquility or
- action and adventure
- Find out more…
- closest airport Cairns
- the oldest tropical rainforest in the world
- the closest point to the Great Barrier Reef
- roads sealed all the way – you don’t need a 4WD
- average annual temperature 27 degrees celsius (81 fahrenheit)
- no mobile phone coverage, so tell work you’re off the radar!
- find out more…